Allen cooked up hamburgers and hot dogs.
Nathan and Wesley
We had a little scary incident prior to going to the park for the festivities. I made salsa in the morning and was in the process of canning it. I use the camp chef outside and had both burners going and went inside to clean up. After awile, Kaylynn opened the door to go outside and yelled "FIRE". My initial thought was "oh good - the water is boiling and spilling over". I went to the door and sure enought - there was a true fire - burning the support post of the carport!! My brother, Dennis, hurried and turned off the propane, as we got water to put out the fire. We feel very fortunate that the propane tank did not explode with a flame at the end of the tubing. We feel Heavenly Father truely watched over us that day and a tender mercy occured. We are grateful Kaylynn went outside when she did. Luckily we had another connection and I was able to finish processing the salsa!








No comments:
Post a Comment