I love Christmas time! I was so excited to have the children home and had lots of activities planned and had it all in my mind how the day was going to go. Christmas Eve was here and the children were excited, but naughty!! The day did not go as planned and as evening wore on, it only got worse. By 8 pm I was crying, two of the girls were crying, Allen was mad and yelling and I was wishing the day would start all over. Ashley and Kaylynn were sent to their rooms, the younger two went to bed, and Tyler sat silent, wondering what had just happened. BAD NIGHT!! So, Christmas morning came. There were presents under the tree, happiness abound.... until the note was discovered. Instead of presents, Ashley and Kaylynn were left a note from Santa stating he gave their presents to Mom and Dad and when their behavior improved, they would get them. One girl sat stunned on the couch, the other was mad with tears. Christmas Day was WONDERFUL!!! They were extremely helpful and got along so well. Life was good and we had a great day playing together. The morning of the 26th, presents were under the tree for the girls. Allen wanted to wait longer, but I felt guilty and wanted them to have them. I think they learned a lesson and will remember it for years to come.





The start of our snow caterpillar! We just started shoveling snow and cleared much of the lawn into a mound. Tyler strung lights around it enjoyed the lights on it at night.
Joslynn did ALOT of this
We filled the sprayer up with colored water to make the caterpillar different colors.
The end result!!
Second Day of Christmas. All the children were excited to get their stockings since Santa kept them from everyone.
This dress leaves glitter everywhere!! The first Sunday she wore it to church the pew was covered with glitter. When Kaylynn wears it, nobody wants to sit by her! She sure looks pretty in it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment