I guess I was so excited about Alyssa's baptism that I forgot to post about her birthday. Her favorite thing is crepes, so we had them for breakfast with options of strawberries, yogurt, nutella, peanut butter, bananas and pudding for fillings. That is what is scene at the table. Alyssa is a fun girl. She has started playing the piano, although some days it is a struggle to get her to practice. I think my favorite thing is to hear her laugh and she loves to be tickled. The bed time routine is prayers, tuck in and then tickle her. She gets along with everyone, Joslynn and her are really good friends. She loves to ride bike, play Sleeping Queens. Her favorite food is crepes. We are very grateful for her sweet, smiley, happy spirit in our home.
rainbow loom bands
purse cake
Alyssa was excited to get her own set of scriptures. Thanks to my sister for the cute little bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment