Ashley and Grace became friends quickly. They watched some TV as Diane gave me a private lesson on how to blog! I hope I remember things when she is not sitting by my side. Diane is more positive with my capabilities than I am.
We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become. ~Richard G. Scott
Monday, July 25, 2011
Lazy afternoon TV watching
Benjamin was not very happy that I was standing in front of the TV blocking his view. Kaylynn should not have water downstairs so she is in trouble for that. She blames it on Alyssa, imagine that!! Alyssa really is happy about the visitors, although her face really leads you to believe otherwise.
Ashley and Grace became friends quickly. They watched some TV as Diane gave me a private lesson on how to blog! I hope I remember things when she is not sitting by my side. Diane is more positive with my capabilities than I am.
Ashley and Grace became friends quickly. They watched some TV as Diane gave me a private lesson on how to blog! I hope I remember things when she is not sitting by my side. Diane is more positive with my capabilities than I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment