It is very wonderful to have my girls home. Ashley is so polite and willing to do anything I have asked her to do. I asked Mom what she did to change her, but said that is how she was in New York. I think she really missed her sisters because she sure has played with them a lot. I painted the two bedrooms upstairs while they were gone and moved Ashley into the smaller bedroom. Ashley was very excited to have her own room.
Alyssa and Josylynn now share a room. Joslynn is stuck in the port-a-crib until we get a single bed. She doesn't seem to mind. My sister-in-law loaned us the toddler bed which will become Joslynn's when we get another bed. Joslynn likes to sit on the foot board and slid off backwards. Luckily she hasn't gotten hurt yet.
This is Kaylynn's bedroom. No new paint - just a good cleaning while she was away. It was nice to have them gone while cleaning. They have no idea what was thrown away!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment