Sunday, August 14, 2011

Missing My Girls!!!




Ashley and Kaylynn have been in New York for the past three weeks and I am so excited to have them back home.  I am very grateful that they had the chance to go back, but I feel an emptiness in the home without them.  I miss Kaylynn's enthusiasm, smile and her excitment when german panckaes are for breakfast.  I miss Ashley's hug, her energy and simple "mom I love you.  Alyssa has missed them dearly, asking almost daily when they will come home.  The countdown has begun.
I am grateful for Diane and Joseph and their willingness to let them fly to NY with them.  The girls had fun spending time with them and Diane says Benjamin loved having them around.  After Ashley and Kaylynn went to the farm, Diane told me that Benjamin called Joseph at work and told him to go get the girls and bring them back to the right house.  I am thankful for Mom and Dad and letting them stay at the farm, spending time with them and making them wash the manure off the parlor walls!   They shouldn't complain about any job I ask them to do after completing that task :)  They have had a wonderful time with their cousins - Caleb, Josh, Lydia and Issac.  Thank you Scott and Jenni for letting them stay with you and develping a friendship with your children.
 Most of all I am grateful for my sweet girls and how well they behaved.  I was always told how polite and helpful they were and that makes me very proud of them.  I am grateful to my loving Heavenly Father, for the sweet spirits that he has blessed my life with.  I am grateful to be a mother, although some days are harder than others.  I love my children and am grateful for the knowledge I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I know families can be together forever and look forward to spending eternities with mine.    I have a wonderful life and am richly blessed not only by my children but by the relationship I have with my siblings.  I love them all and am grateful for the closeness that we share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment