On Saturday we floated the Oneida Narrows with Allen's siblings and their families. Weather wise it was a beautiful day. The adults and older children went down on tubes. I went in a raft with Allen's older brother, Mike, and nine children. The oldest child was 8 and the youngest was my Joslynn. She didn't like getting wet, kids were crying about spiders being in the raft and then we hit a rock and Mike fell out of the raft. That started his two kids crying which raised more anxiety. Kaylynn stated several times she wanted to get out and everyone was happy when they could. I now know that nine is too many to take, but I would definately go again with less children. This picture was at the take out and everyone has smiles. Our prayers were answered that no one was hurt and all had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment