Sunday, October 16, 2011

Misc. Photos

These are just random pictures of activities this past summer.  The girls love to play with chalk.  They use to make chalk "dust", but the new thing is to add water to the dust and it makes a thick, gooey paste.

Alyssa loves to play Hopscotch.  She has become a pretty good jumper.

Anytime there is a helmet laying around the house it ends up on Joslynn's head.

Ashley made her glasses at school. 

I put my pillow on the floor while I make my bed.  Joslynn puts them in a pile and lays on them so I can't put them back on my bed.  She laughs and giggles while I tickel her so I can finish the task.  She has made a good game out of it.

Yesterday we watched my niece, Annie, for the day and they are enjoying their dinner outside.  They were playing a game, building a fire in the background with the sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment