BYU Football home games have come to a close. The final two games are away so I don't have to worry about my husband attending that. Every year Allen and Tyler go to the home games in Provo, Utah with Allen's three brothers and father. They have a great time and hopefully are building a great relationship while they travel the 3 hours to the game. Allen loves to be there for all the pre-game activities and brings home a selection of freebies that are handed out. He grew up attending the games with his Dad and brothers. Allen is a diehard fan and has trained Tyler to be the same way. Several years ago I bought season tickets for Allen as a Father's Day gift and it has continued on ( I didn't realize what I had started with that initial gift). We figured if Allen was going he ought to buy another ticket to take Tyler. This year the last two home games didn't start until 7 pm and 8 pm, so one of his brothers and his Dad didn't want to go. My other girls took the tickets one week and the other week Ashley and my niece went with the boys. They had a blast, even though it was dark and cold.


Tyler, Whitney, Ashley
Waiting for the players to come out on the field. The kids hit the players hand as they run onto the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment