Thursday, November 17, 2011

Joslynn just makes us laugh!!  She doesn't talk much, says a few understandable words, but jabbers quite a bit.  I'll hold her in my lap and tel her to tell me a story and she'll take off with jabbers and then break out in laughter.  She makes everyone laugh.  It is wonderful to have a toddler in our home.  I love to hear the pitter padder of her shoeless feet walk down the hallway.  I am very grateful for all of my children.  They each bring me great joy and make our family complete.  I am grateful to be a mother to these wonderful spirits.  Joslynn was playing with the empty milk jug after dinner one night.  Just looking at the pictures makes me laugh again.  






Tonight for dinner we had some roasted vegetables.  I put a few carrots on Joslynn's plate and she proceeded to take them off and place them on the table.  After the bowl had been passed around, she pushed her plate aside and grabbed it.  She started eating the carrots with her fingers and then took the spoon to eat the rest of them.  She didn't care for the broccoli, but loved the potatoes and carrots.  Funny girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment