Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Joslynn's Birthday!

We aren't the best singers, but Joslynn didn't care.  The girls wanted to make oreo cookies for Joslynn's birthday, instead of a cake.  We made peppermint cream filling that was yummy!



It didn't take long for her to figure out how to rip open her presents.  She got pretty dress up shoes, a toy phone and some pet shop animals.

Joslynn is a handful these days.  She is full of MISCHIEF!!  She loves to undress and wear several pairs of Alyssa's panties around the house.  I dress her multiple times during one day.  She has even figured out how to get out of overalls.  She loves to climb on Alyssa's dresser and I only pray she doesn't fall.  She loves to play with the dirt in my potted tree and throw it all over the carpet.  Some days the only time she is not in trouble is when she is asleep.  Some days the best part is seeing her quiet, sleeping in her bed and a silent prayer is said that I'll love her the next day, despite what she might and probably will destroy.  I do love her, but hope she out grows this stage soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment