While my brothers were here they
begged for a project to do!!! We thought it would be great to make it like we were all home on the farm. There is always a project to do when they go home. They were very kind to help, actually do the work to lay tile in the bathroom. Allen and I had all the materials purchased and the old linoleum pulled up so we could get started. Off course the project took longer than anticipated, and everyone was very patient, especially since there was only one functional bathroom for three days with alot of people. We had planned to do an area in the living room by the front door, but we ran out of time. We love the new floor and appreciate their hard work.
Laying out the design.
Jason was in charge of cutting the tile.
Kenneth told me what to do and I followed directions pretty good! I had to do a little of the work to say I helped!
The finished project!! Looks great and it will always remind me of my super brothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment