This little Joslynn of mine is sure an active little thing. Some days she drives me crazy!!! These are a few of her latest anticks. She has learned to climb on Alyssa's bed and then climb onto her dresser. She then reaches down to pull open the drawers. She loves to be naked!! I dress her multiple times a day. She takes off all her clothes and then puts on 4 or 5 pairs of Alyssa's panties. Of course not one pair get placed on correctly and they all end up around her waist. For awhile wearing overalls solved the problem, but she has figured out how to get out of them. If she were potty trained I wouldn't worry so much, but the thought of a mess freaks me out. We have had a few and it doesn't make me happy.



This is a picture of today's activities. I had posted the above photos while Joslynn was taking her nap. It was time to pick her sisters up from school, so I entered her room to find this! Under that blanket is a pretty little naked girl! Luckily she is also a dry naked girl! She a least makes me laugh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment