Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ashley's Birthday

Ashley turned 13 this year!!!  WOW, she's a teenager!  We had a great day together.  Joslynn and I went to her school to eat lunch with her.  After school she had friends over for dinner and then Becky, Ashley and I went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.  We then came back to the house for ice cream and presents.  I am glad that Ashley likes to attend the temple and am very proud of her righteous decisions.  She works hard in all she does.  She is a straight A student at school.  She is very helpful around the house and is fun to tease.  She hates mustard and guacamole and so we tease her about that.  She continues to play the violin and it is wonderful to hear her play.  She is gaining confidence, but is still very shy.  She has decided to join the ward choir to complete a project for her personal progress.  That will hopefully  pull her out of her shell!!  Ashley requested and ice cream cake.  That seems to be the choice of everyone lately.  She had Becky Krusi and Katie Finlinson over.  Tyler brought some of his friends to eat ice cream too.  They didn't want to be in the picture, so I caught them in the background.





 Becky Krusi, Ashley, Katie Finlinson

Grandpa Dawes gave Ashley a REAL t-shirt.  Ashley loves soccer and likes to watch all the REAL games.  She knows the players and gets excited for the games.  She was thrilled to get the shirt, as the picture shows.  Her birthday gift was tickets to the game in Salt Lake on Sept 6th. Allen and I both went with her.  We went to dinner and then the game.  We had terrific seats and it was a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment