Friday, October 10, 2014

Completion!!!

YEAH!  YEAH! YEAH!!  The kitchen is done.  I am grateful for the tender mercies which the Lord granted as we took on this project.  We have always wanted to redo the kitchen, but the cost involved was over whelming.  We are still waiting  for the insurance reimbursement to see how much it really cost us.  I am grateful for Heavenly Father's hand in my life, and know he was watching over us and making things happen.  It is wonderful to have the kitchen more open and not feeling so tight.  I am grateful that I was able to still can my fruits and veggies to build my food storage.  Things that are important to me, I was still able to do.  My youngest brother came and finished up some odds and ends for us, and we greatly appreciate him.


My brother, Jason

We finished the project just in time for Homecoming.  Tyler's group came here for dinner, hence, only four chairs & a tablecloth!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun to read through all your posts! Thanks for working on it. Emma had a fun reading through the last several posts this morning. We love you all and can't wait to be with you at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete